
Hola!
0kay, so my talk went really well! I spoke for like seven minutes which is good. I thought I did a good job! I live with a member it is the Bishops Mom. The package you sent is at the post office we just haven't had time to get it... but I should have time tonight or tomorrow morning. So ,this past week everything was all Spanish except for a few dinners and two lessons. I like it out here! yesterday we watched this little Mexican guy slit the throats of chickens and hung them from his tree which was cool hahha. So something cool this week, I gave a blessing I cant remember which day it was, but to this little two year old girl who had a fever and the next morning it was gone. Now her Dad is thinking more about the church and the Book of Mormon. It was a way cool experience! I'm glad you taught me Dad, growing up to stay persistent in work and hard things and how to be a good Priesthood holder. All of them are really coming in to effect. We have been struggling with progressing people because Mexican people are really lazy... they don't really want to take the time or have many other excuses like I forgot my address... couldn't tell you how many times I've heard that one. so this week has been slower not a ton of work. The mexican people do not want to make a commitment to save their lives... but the work moves onward We started teaching this guy his name is Jose Lopez and he said he would be baptized after we teach him more! which is way exciting I hope it works and I can get my first baptism. Just know that things are starting to pick up here and that I love you guys a lot and you are all prayed for each and everyday...and know that I am getting fed out here. and that I'm not gaining a pound even though I eat a lot!.... hopefully that stays the same and I don't get fat.... but my luck I won't change a bit. Tell everyone at home I love them! So, school starts this week! Is chelsie driving to school? if so good luck! I want to see a picture of the new football field. you guys need to go to the temple I heard there is a new movie for the sessions and my companion says it is cool. much better too.
So, you won't believe it...... we were knocking on this door and I saw a dog that looked just like Timber and guess what his name was... Timber, it was sad... made me miss him!... make mom get a new dog! hahahah! I love you and miss you Mom, and can't wait to get back and give you a long over due hug! B
ut anyways feel free to write letters during the week they help a lot! and I need them....
but anyways I love you all and I can feel all your prayers. Thank you, for the pictures. AWE all those pictures make me miss everyone, I love all of those people!
Love,
Elder Chase