![]() |
| Dogs can be taught the scriptures too! |
| Mr. Fix it Elder Chase (The Handy Man!) |
So this week we found a new investigator, her name is Tina. and it is a miracle for her that we found her. She was a referral from the bishop and she is at rock bottom. She had a twelve year old son commit suicide nine months ago... she lives in a trailer with her other two kids. They don't have a shower she doesn't have a job, just the lowest of the low. But. she is ready for the gospel it is such a blessing to help someone that is in such need of the gospel of Jesus Christ like she is... it's sad to listen to her cry when she tells us about her son. She has literally seen hell face to face. But she soon she should be baptized. It truly makes you thank full for the quality of life that we live! Everyone needs to be more thankful everyday, truly count your blessings everyday... don't just sing the song! We are still working on that little girls dad that I gave a blessing to a few weeks back. We are going over tomorrow to help him fix the ceiling in their trailer. I hope I can fix it hahaha. Its funny all the Mexican people and my companion call me the professional, because of all the things you taught me how to do hahahahah. I never really realized it until now, but you taught me a lot! So, thanks dad! You made me famous in the little mexico hahah :) but yeah we are hoping the roof can be fixed and that Tina will be baptized soon she just needs to break through the word of wisdom so pray for Tina this week she needs it.... I'm doing good out here growing day by day. I am learning and teaching.How is everyone? How is Gma? I'm doing good here. we still are dealing with the busy people during picking season but we keep looking for more people to teach. It is hard to be out here. you really learn how to rely on faith, and just about nothing else. you just hope the lord will bless you with something to keep you going and if he doesn't, then you keep going until he does. This is definitely the hardest time of my life. But the most worth it time of my life! For me and you guys. I hope you guys feel it. Know that I am safe and the lord is watching over you. and that he loves you and when times get hard. read 2 Nephi 22 ; 2 TRUST IN THE LORD no matter what.
We are starting to meet with another lady named Lora and she is just as ready for the gospel. So lets pray I don't get transferred, so i can see this miracle through! I hope all is well.
I love you all!
Love,
Elder Jordy Chase
