Working hard in the Land of Apples!



So this week I talked to a man who has gone through the veil twice! so cool. So the first time he got chewed out by this guy because he doesn't do Genealogy work.. because all of these people are waiting for there keys into the heaven! second time he saw the savior. He only saw his back side, but he knew it was him because he saw his hand and wrist swing down and he saw the scars! How awesome is that! Makes me want to be the best man and person I can be so I cant see the Savior!

So this week Tina quit smoking she has been clean for a week now which is awesome! it is so cool to see how the lord can change someones life that fast and easy! But we are waiting for Lorra to go to jail now, then Reynaldo we caught red handed drinking and he then lost his job the next day so we need to follow the commandments for many reasons! Isabel is coming back to Church and the Lord now because her daughter who is 11 got into illegal drugs so... we have more investigators that are being prepared for a better life. Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday means the world! Love you all
Elder Chase:)


PS: Congratulation Parker and Ashley on tying the eternal knot. I wish you all the best!

Pictures from the Land of Mattawa

Dad, I think you should look at this one for one of your Food Trucks for the Food Network!










Homemade Traditional Mexican Food











So much for proper food etiquette......