So this week was frustrating. We have been trying to find some new investigators, we either baptized them all or they dropped off. So yeah, we found a few people that are pretty decent but nothing crazy we just keep praying for more people that are ready! And this week I got to go to the Temple which was awesome and I had a really awesome experience. Well first off when your a Missionary you get really interested in deep doctrine and I found a ton in the Temple this week but it is really hard to explain, hahha so if your wondering ask me. But I was praying about a lot of different things and I got one answer and it was Doctrine and Covenants section 6. I love that section, I learned a lot. I want to encourage all of you to go to the Temple. There is Godlike peace inside. Go. God has blessings there just waiting for us to go and reap them, and those of you in Utah you have plenty to choose from to go, go. And find what Heavenly Father has for you there. And we also had a pretty good lesson with Hermilinda ( Maritza's mom) last night she is praying to know if she should be baptized this week or next I hope so! Transfers are next Wednesday and we find out who will be going where this Saturday. So that is exciting! It always is. haha.
Everyone as a Family or by Yourself read the Easter story. That beautiful morning when He was risen.:)
I love you all.
Love Elder Chase
Watch this video, Elder Chase recommends it!
