The Power of the Atonement is Unbreakable.



So this week, was pretty good we had several lessons. We are right now trying to get the members more involved so we can have the success that the Lord has promised if we do it his way, we hope they will jump on the boat soon... So this week I'll start with a cool quote my friend sent me " The crowning characteristic of love is always Loyalty" good quote! So this week we have been trying to get the members by doing some member lessons to boast there moral for the work, we will see if they will do it. Dang agency, its the best and worst thing in the work! So this week we had a lot of great lessons, we had a lot of lessons focused on the Atonement of Jesus Christ, which never fails to bring the spirit or help the people at least think about changing. It is because the sacrifice or gift the savior gave us never fails it is only lost. If we don't take advantage of it. please always take this beautiful gift of the Savior, don't make his sacrifice for not. This week, we found a lot of Spanish people to teach which makes me happy! Because I love Spanish! It is just hard to get them to church because we are so close to the border and they don't want to risk that, so that doesn't help, but on the bright side, we can teach them! We also have a baptism this week on Saturday, for a lady who is 66 years old. It is awesome to see her take the change later in life, the power of the atonement is unbreakable. I love it! Also, we have several other investigators that are so close! All we need are prayers, please keep praying for my investigators so they can be part of this Great Kingdom the Savior has here.
So a year from today I will be home, crazy how fast this year has gone by! I have learned so much... and I have a lot to learn.. but I will be excited to meet the ones I love when I come home! Especially val! I love you all!, and am so proud of all you guys' progression in the gospel. The Lord is very happy! I love you all! and Happy Birthday Erica, this week! 


Love Elder Chase

Alma 48:17
Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.