This week I have learned a lot! But I just want to remind everyone, to every once in a while you need to relax, and President Hinckley said once, "we cant a bunch of tight wads" hahaha the Lord wants and needs us to relax or rest our minds, so we can function right. ENJOY LIFE. Remember 'Adam fell that men might be, and that men might have JOY" NOT BE STRESSED...... or worry yourself to death. Brigham Young said " recreation and diversion are as necessary to our well being as the more serious pursuits of life" so remember, to enjoy life, even though we go through it among trials, afflictions, sickness, and many other things. when we remember that the Lord and Savior remembers us and knows us perfectly, we can become our full potential as a son or daughter of God. I don't think any of us can imagine the Prophet, let a lone the Savior of us all, worrying himself to death about something that we have no control over..
Let us always remember to be happy, the commandment we break most is probably the Savior's commandment when he said " Be of good cheer", be happy:) I promise it will help in every aspect of your life, especially coming closer to our Savior. :) Let us be happy, as our gift to the Savior this year as Easter comes closer!
I love you all, I hope everyone is happy no matter the circumstances. " Don't be a creature of your circumstances but rather, a creator of your circumstances"
I love you all and please let me know if I can do ANYTHING FOR YOU:)
Love Elder Chase