Well, I don't know if I said it last week, but I am back in Othello, a year and a half later. haha. It has been weird a lot of flashbacks, and a lot of the same people being taught which is sad... but yeah! So this week not a whole lot happened.
I did get to go back down to a baptism of Benito down in Pasco, which was awesome! I loved it! The spirit was super strong... it was super sad to see everyone again, it was very hard to leave Pasco, I love those people! But during the baptism saying hi to everyone and seeing how sad people were that I left... just reminded me of the Saviors visit to the Americas. How the people were so sad to see the Savior leave, and how they begged for him to stay. Just the compassion I felt for the people made me wonder how he felt for them. and even for us.
I want all of you to know that the saying, " let your light shine" affects so many people, You really don't realize what you have done for the cause of Christ until you see it from the outside looking in. so the reason why I bring this up is so that you can see, no matter how hard you are struggling, or much difficult your life may be right now... you are making a difference for Him, who made every difference for us. we have a great responsibilities as members of Christs' church, the greatest one is to be " Saviors" like it says in Isaiah. we can change people.
If there was a single most important thing to pray for each morning. it would be the spirit. because the spirit can help us change our lives, other lives, and bring an assurance that we can do as he would want us to do.
I have seen so many times that simple plead in the morning has brought miracles. :) pray for it. Everyone needs to watch the video " because he lives" its on lds.org
and Happy Birthday to Addison today or tomorrow :)
Love Elder Chase
Elder Chase and I have both watched this video presented by the Church. Because He Lives we will too. Elder Chase's testimony is one that has grown as many Missionaries do throughout their service in the Mission Field. The message in this video watched with your spiritual eyes will uplift you and inspire you to change yourself
and help others along the way.
Ward Chase