Well, sorry about last week crazy day... but this week was good. We found several new people, the area is pretty slow, but as they say in Spanish " no se gano zamora en una hora" we gotta start some where. The best part is that the Lord is in charge, and he is the one actually doing the work we are just along for the ride. We just have to choose to jump on! So..... make sure you jump on!!!!!! The Savior is watching over us and his Missionaries. We found a few families this week, please pray for the Arriaga Family and the Gonzalez Family! They need it!
Our time seems to be eaten up with zone leading two stakes but I am learning a lot, and I have been trying to apply a lot of the things that I learned from General Conference. I hope YOU are doing the same. I pray that no one ever under estimates or under appreciates the opportunity that we every six months to listen to the Prophets of God.... most the world hasn't a clue that there are Prophets of God. So I hope you all take time to know and study what they have said. There are people through out the world who sacrifice a lot to hear them.
I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU, AND WANT A RESPONSE... my challenge is to study your favorite talk, with a question and a desire to apply to your life, I promise you will find it, when you find this principle, please let me know:) I am here to help.
but the reason why is the Prophet is trying to help us strengthen us. I know that through the talks from conference, we can do it. it will bless you, and your family!
So I am expecting a response... if I don't get one I know where you live ;)
Love,
Elder Chase
Elder Chase and Elder Sanchez