This week was a great week, I learned what I feel the Lord desired that I learned. I would hope that you all seek to learn and do what the Lord desires for you daily, and weekly. I know that there are great blessings for us when we seek for the reasons why, the Lord has placed us in each situation of life. As we ask why and seek for the answer the Lord will teach us, and we will get so much more out of life. This principle is called enduring to the end, and as the conference message said " there is no principle in the Gospel called hanging in there" Look for the best in every situation I promise you will enjoy life more and you will be happy, and you will be able to find joy that others will ask about. and there will be your chance to share the cherished testimony that you have!
Please do this! :) you will be happy!
I hope all is well, I will see many of you soon! and I am going to spend this last week serving the Lord with all I have! Pray for me, and this week share your testimony with someone, and your week will be 10 fold better. i promise:)
Love Elder Chase
Elder Chase's last pumpkin roll out
in the field.
Thank you Sister Sabin!