Walkin on Sunshine :-) July 16, 2013




Elder Chase and the Crew at the MTC in Mexico City.


So this week has been good. The first two weeks of the MTC have been pretty cool. I have done one priesthood blessing. And have participated in two other ones. I have the best district. And we are blessed to all be here. I also am pretty sure that we all were friends in the pre- life or something because we have come to be  so close it is crazy. I am glad to hear everyone one is doing great and that people are doing good and having fun. I also have a sigh of relief that I am missed ha-ha ;] ha but we as a district have a testimony meeting every night and talk about Jesus the Christ and everything that happened that day it is really a cool experience. We have been playing volley ball everyday ha-ha Val would be proud my goal is to get super good and be able to beat her when I come home. ha-ha-ha. We have these set up investigators that we have to meet and teach it was super exciting until we found out that we had to do the whole thing in Spanish. It was very hard! Ha-ha. But fun at the same time. You get a true taste of the work in the CCM. We finished the first investigator and now are on to the next two. The first investigator we challenged him to read the book of Mormon and to be baptized but we ended it off with him reading the book of Mormon but not being baptized which is good for the first attempt especially when we don’t speak very well in Spanish ha-ha. But overall it has been great to hear about home. And great here, there has been so many experiences but right now there isn't much of a miracle except that we can be in the middle of Mexico City and hear all of the bad things going on around us and be perfectly safe. What a relief and hopefully I get out of here safe!! Pray for us, the traffic is crazy when we went to the temple last Tuesday we saw a bunch of car crashes there really isn't very many rules here just get to work and come home ha-ha. Very crazy be thankful you are in America that is all I can say. GOD BLESS AMERICA!  ha-ha, and the food here is not so great but we make do with what we have. So don't complain about traffic or food. Haha

The temple was very cool inside there was escalators and everything was in Spanish which made it a lot harder but it was a very cool experience to go through the Mexico City temple. But one day this place will be organized, but while I am here don’t count on it ha-ha.

So if you have sent me something don’t worry it will get here soon. And Mom the temple is like a half hour away but an hour away in this traffic so yeah.

Just everyone pray for Farley!   And know that I love each and everyone of you guys

Much love!!!!

The joy of Minions!