First Baptism!

Elder Chase, (New Convert) Tina, Elder Hall

Congratulations Tina!

This week and last week were two great weeks, hard but great. Last week I had my first baptism with Tina, I got to baptize her. It was awesome. I felt as if I could see my future Family, and the joy I will have to do this for my children as well.... What a joy! Also, we sang "Families can be Together Forever". I've never felt the spirit that strong before for this song. It was a great experience, I felt like I could see my future family together forever, no one ever take your family for granted.

This week I got to meet and shake hands with Elder Ballard. He taught us the significance of just one soul. I loved it, it is a memory I will never forget. Yesterday I was able to teach a kid that was hooked on drugs and is ready for baptism. We gave him a blessing and it was so cool to feel the power of the priesthood flow threw us, I love being apart of this work. We have three more on dates here in Mattawa! Transfer calls are this Saturday. I hope I stay to see this through. I will let everyone know when I do!

Much love,
Elder Chase!