Getting Transferred!



I am being transferred to Othello, Washington on Wednesday with Elder Chadwick. So, it should be interesting. Not very far it is in the same Zone, about 30 minutes away, so I am very excited about that. Missionary work is picking up a bit now without the harvest. The only thing is it is only English.... but I still can talk to all the Spanish people just can’t teach them!.

We both are Spanish speaking Missionaries, so it’s weird we are not going to teach in Spanish. But, that is what the Lord wants. We can still speak Spanish with each other and still contact people in Spanish, so that’s good. The front room looks good! Should be done by thanksgiving for sure! Cam got ejected!? Whooo, hooo just like me hahahahha..... and that’s great the Eagle project is coming along, exciting! I miss basketball.... I went and played with Brother Sabins this morning, that was good. We need to visit these people after my mission, okay, I’ll try to get some notes for you from Elder Ballard. But he really talked about how the significance of one soul is incomprehensible for us to understand. That is why we need to offer the gospel to all. Mom, Dad, Tyson, Marilyn, Chelsie and Cameron, know that I love you! 


Tina is having good retention she is a strong lady, I am sad I'm leaving this area, I have really learned to love the people here.


We had Tina’s daughter on schedule to be baptized too, and she wanted me to baptize her. But, now I will not be able to do that. Oh and remember Laura? We had to drop her, due to her husband and drug use and stuff. Well, we got a referral from up north, to teach her again. Funny how the Lord works, I guess that was the Lord’s way of saying don't give up on her yet.
Oh! and Jorge the branch mission leader is coming to visit you guys he will be in Utah for all of Nov. Look for him. Sorry, not a lot to say this week. I will tell you more about the transfer next week. I love you all so, so much!

Love, Elder Chase