Hola!




I know I haven't been writing these very often and I'm going to try and change that ha,ha,ha. So here we go as they say in batman! This week was an over all okay week nothing to crazy or exciting. Well, I guess we did get cussed out for knocking too late on someones door but the guy was drunk and it was only 7:45, ha, so, oh well!
We have been teaching a man who has been a Pastor for the Lutheran Church for 38 years. We felt we had some progress with him this week. We had a lesson in a members home and it was able to bring the Spirit that He needed to see the Light just a little bit more. It was awesome, I guess what I'm trying to say is teach people in your home, invite a friend over to feel the spirit of your home. A home can bring a taste of the Spirit that is at the Temple! We also found the day before Thanksgiving a boy named Daniel. He is a Jehovah's Witness and his Mom was super anti but we fasted and prayed that his Mom would let him be baptized and she said he could!!! It was a miracle!! Everyone still has their issues they have to work with and he has plenty, but he is on date for the 21st, but we think it will be after Christmas! We also had a girl that is 9 say she wants to be baptized but it will be over Christmas, her parents have been taught for a long time they know it is true, but need to get married first so that needs to happen pray for that!...


So transfer calls are this Saturday, so I don't know where I will be yet for Christmas, and 
everyone thinks I am leaving because there was a big switch up because one of the AP's went home this week! So who knows everyone will know Monday next week:) This week what I have learned most is that patience and love can bring you closer to Christ then by any other way. and if it is your spouse of family member or friend or co-worker... just remember who died for you and what he would want you to say... the Lord needs his people the Saints to love the world more today because, today it needs it more then ever...Everyone especially during this Christmas time, before you do anything... ask yourself
IS THIS WHAT THE PRINCE OF PEACE WOULD WANT ME TO DO, OR SAY?
Thanks to everyone who has and continues to support me.. I need it! But I just thought I would say thanks, and know that I'm learning so much everyday!
I love you all! and remember three lines up.

Love Elder Chase!