Thanksgiving Turkey's!

Thanksgiving Turkey's we sent to
Elder Chase and Elder Chadwick
Wow, seems like it was an over all pretty good week! I really missed all of you, It was a hard week being away for Thanksgiving, but I tried to stay as busy as possible and that seemed to help.I had Thanksgiving Dinner over at a members home it was a small gathering but it was okay. Wow! the front room looks great!!! just in time too! yeah me and Elder Chadwick are doing well, the work is kinda slow but we are moving forward. We are just getting going with a family that need to be married first, but we are finding out what we need to do to convert them to trust in the Lord, and have faith for a miracle. I know it will come. Me and Elder Chadwick learn more and more everyday, it seems like the second coming is really close.... talking to certain people you learn a lot about the plagues that are sweeping the world, plagues of the soul. But, last week we got to listen to a 70 speak his name is Elder Richards he taught that hardship and happiness come hand in hand and with the spirit, so when things are hard remember, God is preparing you for something, usually something important so take it with joy! There will be transfers on the 18th of December. So, a week before Christmas so I won't be able to tell you much detail about skyping until not next p day but the next. But as soon as I can I will let you know! I did get the package. Thank you all so much! its awesome to have support from the people I love and miss. its crazy how much you can really miss people. ha.
I am glad Chelsie made the Basketball team, I really miss basketball! This is the first year of my life I haven't been in a basketball season.... its really weird. I didn't think I would miss it, but I do. Dad, know how much I really love you and appreciate everything from you. we are going to be stronger as a family because of this I know it. and I'm hoping it reaches out to others as well. I love you Dad! Mom, Thanks for all the updates! I love you Mom! keep being the best you can be and are! It is crazy how long it has been since I've seen everyone and time is going by so fast. I just hope it goes by faster... I love you mom! and thanks for all the updates! I love you Chels, stay confident in basketball, I will send you some drills. Cam, Thanks for the wallet and note, I love you.

Love, Elder Chase

Still a die hard Batman fan


Brrr it's cold outside!