Eventful week



So this week was a good. Hard, challenging, good, fun, eventful, and I learned a lot week! So this week I got to go to the temple and it was awesome got to have a one on one session with the Temple President. He and I talked about sealings and lot of stuff about the highest Celestial Kingdom, it was awesome! Something I won't forget. I love the temple. For everyone who can go to the temple, go often. Those people need the work done. and you need to feel of the spirit that is offered to the people there. GO!
This week was hard with my Companion, again. I wont go to much in to detail but it was.. and I have been able to grow a lot because of it. And I know I am becoming more of a man then a boy. especially lately these past few weeks! But all of these things shall be for thy good. So this week we are teaching a family that the Dad is less active since he was 8 and the Mom and Daughter are not members, so we are teaching them, and it is awesome because I've had some of the most spiritual experiences of my mission with this family! So I bore my testimony and taught them about prayer and God leading us and the scripture John 16:33 I think... but anyways it talks about peace be unto thy soul be not afraid for I have over come the world, and I talked about my testimony about how when we pray for things that scare us and we are worried about that is important. He will answer and guide us. and I bore my testimony about Val, which I almost cried... man . It was so spiritual and I loved it then we had a great lesson last night. and I talked about the atonement. and if you want the scripture chain I used let me know:) it makes you so very humbled by the love that the Savior. your Savior. the only begotten . God himself suffered. God trembled and wept. and bled from every pore. for you. Never get to down, because Jesus, our Christ the Prince of Peace has gone below it all.


Love Elder Chase