Slow week. . . . . . .

So this week was kinda slow. I'm glad all the holidays are over with.. it is hard being a missionary at this time. but this week we found a guy named Sam and he is awesome but.... he is English speaking so can't do that we handed him over or will soon. We also started teaching a family and the dad is less active and the mom and the daughter will be baptized it is awesome! They have been prepared since the summer by a family member that is part of the church and they really look up to her and admire her. it is awesome the power of a example. I mean look at the perfect example, The Savior. This week was New Years, and it was lame, I had a pretty boring night, tried to build a puzzle and failed ha. then wrote some letters and i am still trying my best to get everything going here with my comp. and stuff. I know the Lord is blessing me with certain companions, so I will love the people I choose to be around later in life, like Val. ha. Be thankful we get to choose your eternal companion!! This week, if i learned anything it would be to only say things that uplift people, and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. We had a slow week so not a lot to share. But just know that I love each and everyone of you. And it is crazy, that it is 2014... blows my mind. but time is moving! Stay strong through everything because the Savior did, and never feel alone, and the Savior will never abandon you. Why would he now when he didn't in the garden.
Love always,
Elder Chase!