Hello again!



So this past week, I was able to get through and learn a lot. I learn more and more to be myself because that is who God called to this mission and this area right now and that is who I have been since I was born and since I was back in Heavenly Fathers presence. We had a mission wide fast this Sunday, and it went well, I also fasted for some personal stuff and I started to study prayer more one morning and Moroni says that if we want something and we ask god for it if we don't ask with real intent then it will profit you nothing. and I really tried to take that to heart and still am, and it really is helping me.. So try praying with more intent and truly having conversations with our Father in Heaven and you will be surprised on how fast and clearly your prayers will be answered. This week we have three people on date and have found a few families to teach and are hoping for the best! We blitzed our area on Tuesday and that really helped us out! Everyone try to read one scripture a day about our Savior and you will all be surprised on how much it helps you throughout the week, and your day. And if anyone wants to find out more about something really important in life and in the Saviors life study patience. I have learned it is everything to be successful!

Well, I love you all!
Love Elder Chase

Elder Chase also advised his family and friends to read the following scriptures to ponder over. Doctrine and Covenants 98:23-26

23 Now, I speak unto you concerning your families—if men will smite you, or your families, once, and ye  bear it patiently and revile not against them, neither seek  revenge, ye shall be rewarded;

24 But if ye bear it not patiently, it shall be accounted unto you as being ameted out as a just measure unto you.

25 And again, if your enemy shall smite you the second time, and you revile not against your enemy, and bear it patiently, your reward shall be an hundred-fold.

26 And again, if he shall smite you the third time, and ye bear it patiently, your reward shall be doubled unto you four-fold