Hello!!

Elder Chase and the District


This week was pretty slow, we got two people on date and we got the cops called on us and it was great... white people don't like us. I hope my white people back home love me still...;) haha I am staying in sunnyside, and all of my district is too:) it was awesome to stay here, I hope this next week is better so I have more to say! but I am glad Val had a good birthday, and that everyone had a good week! I know and can see the Lord blessing you all. keep up the good work everyone. and always remember.


THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD NEVER GAVE UP ON US AS HE BLEED FROM EVERY PORE IN THE GARDEN AND AS HE WALKED AND CARRIED THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS TO HIS CRUCIFIXION... AND HE NEVER GAVE UP.. SO WHY WOULD HE EVER GIVE UP ON US NOW... ALWAYS KNOW HE LOVES YOU.. AND ALWAYS WILL BECAUSE HE HAS DESCENDED BELOW IT ALL.. WITH US..

Love Elder Chase