So this week, the Family that we are teaching is Jose and Ermilinda and it is awesome they have come to church two weeks in a row and it was so cool to see how much they want to change. And so they have a 16 year old daughter and she came to church and had a super bad experience and didn't want to come back or learn.. and we were all bummed but then she said that she would listen to the first lesson and so we brought a girl her age and the Young Women's President and had a awesome lesson. It was not very different at the beginning from any other lesson but then we did the first vision and then we ended and asked her if she would pray and all she said in the prayer was " dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the family you have givin me... and thank you for just everything you have given me.. in the name of Jesus Christ amen." and she started balling and everyone in the room was balling including her Dad. and after and he isn't even a member yet bore his testimony! it was so cool! and then the next day we met with them and we were all talking and we asked her what she thinks and she said i think I want to be baptized!! it was so cool! so now there whole family wants to be baptized! I am so happy I get to teach them and see how much the gospel is able to influence other peoples lives. the church is true, and the Book of Mormon. and Jesus is the Christ. He lives.I LOVE THIS WORK. Don't have a ton of time! So, I love you all! stay safe!
Love Elder Chase