Patience through Trials
So this week was a frustrating one, we had Jose and his daughter on date and his daughter is still on date. But, he isn't he is struggling with drinking still so this week we are going to fast with him and we are hoping that it helps him. Please pray for Jose and his Family. Also, this week a new Elder, a brand spanking new Elder came to our area and he is pretty cool, he is from Mexico so speaks Spanish and I went on exchanges with him and he is awesome. We had a good time speaking in Spanish and talking to a bunch of people. it was crazy to realize I have been out nine months now! And see someone where I was which seems like yesterday but was a while ago... blows my mind! But it was really good for me and him to talk about what it was like for me when I came out and being home sick, and what I did and stuff it was very good for me and him. And I must say that I have had a great time this past transfer. We had a goal of 15 baptisms as a district we only got 9, but oddly enough there was 6 Elders in our district and we might not of gotten 15 baptisms but we did get 15 conversions to the Lord! It was awesome my faith and testimony grew so much, my patience level is getting very high I feel like the Lord is turning me in to a patience man. haha. I think Val will thank the Lord and my Families too.. hah. But anyways I'm glad the Lord is helping me grow, and also I learned more about prayer and how real it is. How Heavenly Father is sitting anxiously on the other side to hear us. The Lord has many blessings in store for us, we just haven't received them yet because we haven't asked. so I challenge all of you to get down and talk with your Heavenly Father. Don't just pray. I love you all. Stay safe.
Love Elder Chase!