With the Lord's help, it will always work out.
So this week has been frustrating working with Jose, he really needs to give up the beer, but this is the story of his daughter last night! So then last night Maritiza texted us and said she didn't want to be baptized and I was like what! So we asked her why and she ignored us all day. So we went over there and we brought Brother Anderson, and we talked and he talked to the parents and stuff and the parents said that Maritiza can decide what she wants to do. But she said she thought it would be to hard to do this. But then I told her to remember why she even started learning from us and stuff, and how she avoided us at first and then she started learning from us cause we were so happy and I told her to remember the first prayer she had and then she started to cry, and then we showed her a Mormon Message which you should watch it would help you with waiting I think it is awesome:) and anyways, she started crying during it (it is a tear jerker, hah) but anyways after we asked her what she thought, and she said I want to be baptized on Wednesday! Awe!!!! It was so cool! Then we are going to have a baptism on Saturday too! It was so cool! I was so happy for them and still am! So we have a great week ahead of us which I'm sure we will be telling Satan to Quitate me Camino! This week we got to hear from Elder Pieper of the Seventy at Stake Conference, it was awesome! He was really cool! He taught a lot of deep doctrine in Stake Conference which was crazy apparently the work is leaking into the Middle East...
Well I love you all and keep moving forward. I love each and everyone of you! Stay safe and always strive to know the Savior more and more!
Love Elder Chase
