So this week we had a lot of frustrating times, but it is just a trial of our faith before the good things happen, I feel like the lord has been trying to teach me this ever since the beginning of my senior year, that we really do need to just trust in him no matter what, and keep trusting in him, because when our faith and trust falter in him, his blessing fall off... so the longer I am out the more I come to realize this and I try to and have faith and trust in the Savior's promises of Matthew 19:29, Mark 10:29-30, Luke 18:29-30, and then Doctrine & Covenants 82:10 " When ye do what I say I am bound, but when ye do not what I say ye have no promise.
We need to trust in the Lord especially when its hard, because if we don't when things are hard, then just like Jesus said what is the difference between us and the rest of the world. Be different and trust in him ALWAYS!
Love Elder Chase
Elder Chase's Companion is Elder Kole Young. The link to his blog. http://koleyoung.blogspot.com/
Related Article to Elder Chase's message
Covenants: Two-Way Promises with God