Share your Testimony



I am thankful for all the support you all give 
me! Thank you for everyone of you that have helped me along with serving in the mission field. So a brief summary of last week. We had a good lesson with Jose, we showed him a video on addictionrecovery.lds.org which was awesome! He is still struggling with the addiction though, and if any of you are struggling with anything like this visit that website. Learn about the atonement as much as possible. He is there to heal you. So then, we had a lesson with a Pastor named Jair Ramos, we have a lesson with him at a members house this week and I am excited. We are going to teach the Plan of Salvation and I know it can help him. I will let you all know how it goes next week! We also have been getting a lot more Member support this past week in particular from Sister Copeland who has a awesome testimony, she lost her three year old boy last fall, and she has a unshakable testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I really admire how strong she is! This week we also found out more of Maritza the girl I baptized and her story, it teaches me more and more how important it is to come on a Mission not only to change lives but really save Eternal lives. The world needs it so much right now.. it is just amazing, when someone excepts it. she has such faith it is amazing! and i love it! i am so thankful for my mission call and the chance to share this gospel that all the world needs to hear.. it is a beautiful message:) and everyone of us need to share our own testimony. It can change the world of other people. The Gospel really is more powerful then a two sided sword. Share your testimony to change or save lives!
I love you all! 

Love Elder Chase



LDS.ORG - Addiction Recovery 
"I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D&C 84:88)