Awesome lessons!
So this week was long, but good. We had a super awesome lesson with Jair Ramos. He is a Pastor of a another church and we are getting him close.. He just won't pray about the Book of Mormon... Because then he will know, but it is really fun teaching him! And besides that, we had a lot of service and a couple of good lessons. We have two set up with Jair this week! He wanted us to show him where the plan of salvation in the bible so we studied it and we are going to show it to him tomorrow. Everything that we talk about is in the bible you just need to look for it! Today I cut down a bush for one of the members with an axe that was pretty fun! Ha, but we also had zone conference this past week, and a lot of what Mission President said was that the mission needs to step its game up on obedience because there are a lot of missionaries doing some dumb things. But yeah, this week was pretty good, I will be getting transfer calls this weekend. So, we will see if I stay again.. I think I will be staying! This week if I have learned anything, it would be never put a cap on what heavenly father can do for us, if we trust in him all will work out for us! That is something we all should strive for is to live the commandments better and truly trust in the Savior, because with out him we are nothing, and even with him, if we don't trust him, we can't accomplish anything that we want or may need to do! So trust in the Lord he loves us and watches over us! I love you all and happy Memorial Day. :)
Love Elder Chase