So this week was long, I missed everyone a lot! We had to do a lot of driving this week also so we didn't get a lot done... but we put two more people on date named Guillermo and Shelbee, please pray for them that everything will work and go through with them! They need the gospel! (just like everyone else) I hope everyone had a great weekend! I love you all! So this week, I have learned a lot about how perfect the church is organized so that it will not fall again. The more I am out on my mission I learn more of the perfection of the Work, the Church, and its King... I am short on time this week, I am going to the Temple and I want to challenge everyone to go, too. Don't ever take for granted the House of the Lord. Please enjoy and partake of the things that only we have the privilege of enjoying in our dispensation! I love you all!
Love Elder Chase