Update! Also, a video you all need to watch :)



So this week was a long one it seemed, but it was good! So this week was the last week of the transfer so we got transfer calls and we got to go to the temple so it was full of things! So transfer update is, I will be staying here in Omak, and training a new missionary and also District Leading. I am very excited to do it, I know the call was a answer to many prayers lately. Also, this week like I said we got to go to the temple, the temple is a all day thing since we are four hours away and then a session takes up a couple of hours it was good though, going to the Temple was and always is awesome, I love it. And I got to go with a Missionary who actually is going home today so it was good. The Temple President, President Johnson was there as well, and I always love talking and asking questions with him, he is a great guy, I'm glad I got to serve where he is from to make that great relationship :)  After that we got to play some dunk ball which I always love, but it kind of wasn't as fun as it could of been because it was like a 102' ,ha. This week it is suppose to be around 108', some days not looking forward to it..

Then this week I was struggling with just with striving forward always, a mission is just like anything else you can easily slip into rutss and you need to have Heavenly Father drag you out.. and I love that every time I ask for his help he gives it! I learned a lot about pride this week, pride will be what destroys the world, and we are well on our way of being destroyed by it. The Lord strictly warns us of it in the scriptures, especially the Saints. "Beware of pride!!!! I also got to have a great study about hope, and I realized that was what I was missing. Here is a awesome quote in Preach My Gospel " Hope is trust in Gods promises, faith that if we act now, the desired blessings will be fulfilled in the future!" I really love this because just like Moroni said with out hope faith is nothing, and if we don't have charity we are nothing. always strive to have these three things, and they will make us all more Christlike people. We put another guy on date, his name is Ray he is pretty cool, really funny, but has a lot of word of wisdom problems so please pray for him, his date is august 9th! Also this week well, yesterday we got to meet and listen to the story of a older new member man who just moved in and we got to hear his story, it was amazing. please all of you look for those people who need the gospel and always no matter what, always live your religion. and that is how you will change the lives of others. by example just as our Savior did. Well I love you all, I hope you all have a great week, I hope you all feel of my love and of my prayers.
Love Elder Chase



Video you all need to watch
We used this a lot this week it is applicable to everyone!
I love you all and no matter what He can Heal us:)
Love Elder Chase