The Spirit of God!



So this week, started out with a cool experience. We had a few appointments set one night and we were heading to them, and we had a feeling to go by this new recent convert. But we pushed it aside because of all of our appointments that we had. So we went to the first one, he wasn't home, then the next, and the next, and no one was home. We kept having that prompting so we finally said okay we really need to go to him. So we go and see him, and he had a lot of problems before his Baptism with drinking and smoking and we show up and he is drinking and smoking and just crying. We talked to him, and he felt so bad that he gave in and stuff and he really was having a hard time because of his Wife passed away a year ago, but then we shared some scriptures and I felt really prompted to share with him Val and my story and how we have been away for a year now, and how hard it was, and is. I told him I can't relate to her being gone.. But I told him how much I loved her and how much I miss her but how Jesus Christ brings us close. Then after that we shared with him the Lamanites story of burying their weapons of war, and we went out in his backyard and he buried his alcohol and tobacco, it was cool! So then I learned from my lesson of listening to the Spirit the first time, so the next day, we were on exchanges, and I had a different new missionary with me, and we were out doing our missionary things, and we finished up knocking and we were in the car driving away, and I had a feeling to stop by this last house... and of course I learned my lesson so I stopped and knocked and taught this guy a lesson on his doorstep it was soo cool to be lead by the Spirit so much so Sunday, so yesterday, we had a great day set up, but it had a lot of disappointments.. we didn't get any new investigators to Church, and we had a Spanish group set up but it fell through because there was a crazy fight up in the place were they all live.. Ha we went up there and the guy we were talking too was pretty beat up.. big old black eye, and huge cut on his eyebrow, we could see his skull the whole time he was talking to us.. but anyways it was rough, but to end the day we had a good lesson and Elder Womack had a super cool experience he shared it was cool! So in the end of the day the Lord blessed us, usually how it works the last hour, Hah. 
One years worth of walking on one pair, time to wear the other
pair I took with me when I left.
I learned a lot this week, it was a good one, but hard, the hardest times are when we learn the most and that is a great blessing that the Lord gives us in this life and I am so thankful for it, I know the Lord fulfills our dreams and righteous desires usually in ways we don't expect but he does give them to us. I know that our Savior lives and that he is our Redeemer and there is no greater gift then what He gave us. Cherish it, use it, Share it.
I love you all.

Love Elder Chase