Hi everyone, it was a good week, for me, had to deal and listen to a couple of drunk people explain to me how even though they are drunk that they still love Jesus and he still loves them, and happy to say that is true, but you still got to keep the commandments! So this week we had a couple really good lessons. With members and our investigators things are really starting to pick up around here I am excited! This week we went down to Brewster where the fire was really bad, we did some service " Mormon Helping Hands" it was cool. It was crazy how much damage that fire did. There was around 300 homes lost. We spent the day, rebuilding things for for a family up a canyon. It was a cool experience. me and Elder Womack are having some great Spanish success up here, we keep finding more and more people which we love because we love speaking spanish!! We are happy to say that we started Omak and Orovilles first Spanish group yesterday!! It was awesome! it felt great, and we had a lot of members that jumped on in and helped it was soo cool! The work is hastening even up here in "no mans land"!! I know that this church is true, I know that with out a shadow of a doubt. there is nothing that does not prove that there is a God. All things point to Christ and His Father, our Father. I love this Gospel, Church, and the man who sends us missionaries into all the world. I know that he is just waiting for us to do what we were sent here to do, then. He will come. and bring peace, of which the prince he is. I love my mission.
I hope all is well, and if its not remember that for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ. Blessings come. have Faith, Hope, and Charity and in the end we will see Him and we will be like him.
Love Elder Chase