Update!!



So this week was a long one and since I don't have a ton of time, I'll make it short but to the point. This week we have seen the Zone go leaps and bounds. We went from talking to five people a day per companionship to ten and half, it is amazing and there are many miracles coming our way! Also this week, I had my first mlc, it was awesome I loved it! But it was quite the experience. President Ware is usually a loving guy, but this time and he still did it with love but he threw down. The Mission is on the verge of blowing up with success. We received a lot of new things and training s by the Brethren and, it was cool how they described it. But the Zone Leaders have a lot of the burden to get things going, and there was a General Authority who told us we are left behind in the hastening and we need to change things, then we will see miracles. And so there is a change coming and it is so cool to be apart of it! There is a lot of stress with this new calling, but I am excited for it. I love you all and I am thankful for everyone! 


Mosiah 24:13-16  

13 And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.

14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.

15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.

16 And it came to pass that so great was their faith and their patience that the voice of the Lord came unto them again, saying: Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you out of bondage.


It was a great hard, but rewarding week. I hope you all seek the Lord out daily.. so no one is left behind. 


Love Elder Chase






Unity in Faith, a small clip for you all to watch.