Hello Everyone!



Elder Chase at the Corner or Utah
Avenue & Salt Lake Street
So this week, was a long one full of great things! so I took the all day trip from Omak down to Pasco, and that was good. It is a little different to be in a city now instead of small towns. But, I like it there are a lot more people to talk too!! It is awesome! It was kinda sad to leave
Elder Womack and Elder Chase
Elder Womack, but the Lord will keep him going! This week we have been talking to a bunch of new people we have just been knocking basically. Have a area that is pretty new, which is great. so being a Zone Leader you definitely don't get to sleep as much, dealing with lots of stuff. But lets hope I can keep it up. hahah. I'm pretty tired. so this week we had a couple meetings and things, and we have set a goal to talk to three thousand people this transfer as a zone, and we know that the Lord will bless us, because of the promise from Elder Ballard last year. So we are pretty excited about that and we also have been having a lot of specific prayers and the Lord is showing us how specific we can get in our prayers. I love it. we were praying that we could find someone who would be interested at a certain place by a certain time. and bam!!! We found her and she is awesome and asking questions. We have also found like thirteen or fourteen family potentials so I know the Lord is blessing us! I love it here in Pasco there are so many Spanish people so we speak it a lot, and to tell you the truth I would totally spend the rest of my mission here!! We will see what the Lord needs though.. ha but this week we have MLC which is a big meeting with the AP's and President. I am excited for that but so far overall I am loving it. My new Companion is awesome. I am learning alot about the Church and how things work, especially people. But just know that I love you all, and invite people to learn about the restored gospel you would be amazed at what will happen.

Love Elder Chase


and Happy Birthday to my Mom and Brother, Tyson:)