Transferring to Pasco



Our week was a pretty good one, so just so everyone knows, I will be transferred to Pasco, this Wednesday, and President called and says he needs me to be a Zone Leader, but me and Elder Womack are sad because I don't get to finish training him... so it is sad... but President Ware assured us its what the Lord needs right now... but I'll be starting another adventure this week.. I'll get to be with a Elder who I really like, he is pretty cool, his name is Elder Christensen. and he goes home next transfer all of the Missionaries I know are going home and I am now all of a sudden the "old guy" hahah lame!! and very weird.. But its sad my trainer is going home today, so Missionary life is changing up a little for me. But anyways this week, if you are going to send anything send it to the Mission Home. And this week we had some good lessons and some hard ones, we had some investigators turn us away, which is always so hard because you know how many blessings they say no to.. and who they really are saying no to.. is the very man you hung on the cross for them... it is always hard.. but one day... they will come..
But this week we found a couple new people, a lot of drug addicted people which are always harder to teach but they need it. and if you haven't checked out the new website by the church about addictions you should watch the videos. its called addictionrecovery.lds.org  ,it is awesome! But anyway we had a awesome lesson with Samuel this week and he is coming closer to to a Testimony of the Church and then closer to Baptism! He really is getting a Testimony of Joseph Smith which is key, that and the Book of Mormon! The Spanish group is really starting to grow as well, so I am very sad to leave all this... I wish I could stay for it... but the Lord needs me else where and I know that He is in charge and knows. and I truly, truly do trust him. I'd be denying him if I didn't after all of my experiences on my Mission. I know he is the Christ and he really does live and he really does love me, you, and every single person we see everyday. and thats why we can't be content on only having the Gospel for ourselves. " If a man is filled with the Love of God, he cannot be content on blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race" - Joseph Smith. I know we need to be Missionaries, and we need to share it we don't need to be else where in the world because God is preparing people right in front of us and the worth of every soul is great in the sight of God.
 
I love you all thank you for the support, stay strong!! :)
Love Elder Chase!