Hello Everyone!

This week, was a good one, spent a few days without a companion and I was with other Missionaries, then I got my new companion and he is from Ghana, Africa, he is pretty cool! We had a lot of meetings this week, it was like being a assistant pretty much this week, with like five hours of proselyting... no fun. But we have a lot coming this week as well. 
I hope everyone gets to go and see the "Meet the Mormons" movie, it is super good. The
Church is awesome! This week, as a Zone we had five baptisms and I had to do all the interviews and it is always pretty cool seeing and hearing how much the Gospel has changed the lives of the people. I am pretty excited with a new transfer. We feel the Lord has a lot in store for us! This week, we found a new guy who is really awesome! I got to share with him my Testimony of prayer and that is one I hold close to my heart. So, I hope for the best for him. His name is Alejandro, and also please pray for Josefina and her son Alex they are waiting to find a answer to know if they should be baptized! they are so close!

This week was pretty good. I am thankful for all the love and support you all send me! please, everyday, every chance you get strive to come closer to Heavenly Father. The Veil is thin to those that have the desire to be so. I KNOW that He loves every single one of us, and He is longing for us to come unto Him. He loves you, I promise.


Have a great week!
Love Elder Chase