SERVING IN THE WASHINGTON KENNEWICK MISSION-SPANISH SPEAKING
To be nourished by the word of God
This week was a crazy one!! We had MLC again this week, and there was a new assistant called, and there are a lot of new things that the Lord is presenting to the Church and also the Missionaries and lets just say it falls on the shoulders of the Zone Leaders hahah. it is a lot of stuff, and a lot of stress. and the best part is... that I will be a lone zone leader for two days, and I have to do Stake reports by myself. The reason why is because my companion has finished his Mission! crazy. I'll be getting a new companion wednesday, he is a missionary from Africa pretty cool! but also this week, we had a few other meetings, and General Conference 2014, and a Birthday, which birthdays are not a whole lot on a Mission but just know that I am thankful for all the love you sent me:) This week, we had the chance to hear from the Lord himself threw his Servants, never should we take their words lightly. I definitely have a Testimony of Prophets that is why I am here on a Mission today is because the Savior spoke to me threw a Prophet of God. Please everyone read the talks again and know how much the Lord loves us, and has so much in store for us. Know that I love you all! and am so thankful for all of you!! I am running short on time just know that I love ya!!!