pues aqui, mire la semana de tocho morocho!



This week, was a long one. but then again, it flew by!! We had three exchanges, district meetings and a lot of things to get set up for the Mission tour in November! But Josefina and Alex dropped us this week, which was really sad... but we were blessed by the Lord to find a family and another lady who are all pretty interested in the church! It was a huge blessing! But we hope that Josefina will change her mind and come back, and let us in to teach! she was so close! Last night I had a cool experience! We were out and trying a few referrals and talking to people and it was really cold, and dark, and everyone was a jerk. Ha, we probably had a good four people who were just super rude and I wanted to give them a piece of my mind but I didn't I just turned my cheek. And as we were going to the next lady I said a quick little prayer in my head for a manifestation of Gods love. and BAM!! It came, we met this lady who was from Utah, a short little Mexican lady and we talked about Utah and all the mountains and stuff and now we have a return appointment for this week! It was a great tender mercy! 

1 Nephi 1: 20. the Lord loves us perfectly never doubt it! He blesses everyone and especially the Faithful with tender mercies to keep us wrapped in his love! 

I love you all! have a great Halloween! 

Love Elder Chase