Trials

This week had its fair share of trials. But I want everyone to know that we have them not because, we are in trouble, or we deserve them, or we just are unlucky. We have them because God loves us. The first thing we teach as Missionaries is that God is our Loving Heavenly Father. We teach that first always because it is the reason behind everything God does, or allows to happen. We will be so much more happier if we face trials with that in mind. He has a plan, follow it, and fulfill your creation and He will bless you, worlds without end. I promise.
If I learned anything this week, it would be our Goal for people is the Temple, the path way there is Missionary work. Either we are teaching, sharing, or learning in the Missionary work we all are being prepared to be in the Temple someday, and then one day be with our Families forever with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
This week we still are striving to find more people. We fasted yesterday that we would so we have high hopes, and a Faith that God will place them in our path. He never fails:) Please pray that we find a family and others who are truly ready and prepared.

Sorry for a short email, but just know that I love you all. BUT! most importantly Heavenly Father loves you...

Love Elder Chase


http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=911029449001&cid=HPFR103114546