A lot to be Thankful for!

I hope all of us know that we have a lot to be thankful for:) all of us, no matter what time or situation we are in... love the Lord always, and what ever he sends our way. love it, and do your best that is all he asks!

So, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This week was a busy one! I had transfers a new companion! His name is Elder Stringham, he is from Layton! and he is awesome I love him!
Elder Stringham
  http://www.mormon.org/me/b27y
We are going to have a good time together and we have a lot of big things this transfer! This weekend we will be baptizing Juan Manuel then two weeks later his Family will be baptized, that is 6 in total!! It is going to be so great! Weeare so excited:) The zone is doing great as well, well actually the whole mission is! So this week we had a General Authority come, he is from the First Quorum of the Seventy and his name is Elder Arnold. He is was awesome, so on thursday we had a leadership meeting for the leaders of the mission and then after that we had a mass meeting! He threw down on the leaders which was awesome! The mission needed it, and he carried the spirit with him very strong. He was with the Prophet a few days back and it was amazing to hear his Testimony of the Prophet and his Testimony of the Savior. I am pretty convinced that he has seen him..
He talked alot about going home and finding your best friend to marry, not just a girl... I was happy to hear that, one step a head of the game :)
Also we got a call from the Assistants like ten minutes before, and they asked me to conduct the mass meeting and man was I nervous hahah. I sat by Elder Arnold the whole time.. it was quite the experience. President Ware said a did a good job hahah.. I sure hope so! 


Then after that Elder Arnold left his notebook of all his things from the Prophet meeting they had in the Temple the week before and he assigned us to go get it and bring it to him... We were very tempted to look inside but we didn't hahah;) It was very cool. My testimony of the Prophet really grew from hearing and talking to this man, He really is called of God. He also interviewed me that was very cool.

Everyone, I want you all to know that this Church is true, if you have any doubts, prove them wrong with the scriptures and things of the Church. I know this is Christs church, and truly he is the head. stay close to the Church the last days are here. The Prophet and Christs church will keep us on the path! 
Elder Sanchez and Elder Chase



I love you all!

Love Elder Chase