buena semana, con de tocho morocho :)

So this week, we had the baptism of Juan Manuel, I wish you could meet this guy, he is such a trip hahah. But so he has one of the strongest testimonies I have ever heard, and he can't even read... ha, talk about faith! But, so this week he came to the church to have his interview and he passed, while saluting Jesus on the way out hahha.. And then apparently he went home and the second he got inside, he got a phone call (and remember he doesn't have a job, and has a $10,000.00 debt) his Pastor from Mexico called him asking him if he would come back and work for him and he would pay him a $1000.00 a week! hah, and Juan, asked him why are you calling me? The guy said cause we love you and want you back.. haha and Juan said no sir, you are calling me two days before my baptism to try to change my mind there is no other reason why you would do that unless you were sent by the devil, goodbye!!! hahha, Then a Pastor came to his house saying the same thing then he laughed at them and kicked them out of the house and said, no I am getting baptized and Satan sent you here hahah! Man, this guy has such a testimony!! He said it was one last reminder that the Mormon Church is Gods church. But anyways, the Baptism went through he was baptized and now we are working on the family! They should be baptized within the next three weeks, but we will be finding out! Soon! But they will be baptized! I love this work!
I want all of you to know how much God loves you. I want you to all know that this is Gods work.. 

Here is a quote I want to end with " God so loved the World that He gave his Only begotten Son, Christ so loved the World he sent us, His Missionaries.." :)

Be a Missionary today, share his Love today:)

Love Elder Chase