good hard, but full of growth week!



This week, we had a lot to do, we had the temple day, mission leadership council, a night teaching with President Ware, and a zone meeting! But i just wanted to share a experience really quick!

Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting, and Juan Manuel wanted to bare his testimony and I was kinda nervous.. because you just never know what a new convert will say.... but he went up there, with his brand new suit... and gave the best testimony ever. It was so cool! The best way to describe it was, a return missionary testimony. I loved it! I was so proud of him! He is the best, and I guess what I learned from that experience was that. Heavenly Father is so mindful of his Children, and if they follow him, He can make us great. Juan Manuel has changed so much and I love it! The Gospel is so true, I know it and I never could or will deny it!

So on the 20th of December Juan Manuel's family will all be baptized, so that will be five, its going to be a white Christmas for us!! I love it! what a gift for the Savior to have a whole family, in the Church that bares His name:)

I love my Savior, I really do, I did before my mission because I knew what he did, but know from my mission I learn, who he is. This Gospel and Church couldn't be more perfect. I know that if we learn to love the Doctrine of Christ, we come to know our Savior, and when we come to know him. We become truly happy. I love each and everyone of you, and I want you all to know where ever you are, whatever you are doing, that God lives, and so does His Son. They love you, never doubt it, ever. and if you are struggling with anything. Pray, pray pray, but do it with faith and learn to truly lay your will on the alter of sacrifice and your prayers will be answered. I promise:) Prayers are always answered, never EVER EVER EVER forget to kneel down at night and in the morning, to talk with Father.... he is waiting to help.

Love Elder Chase