(Elder Chase has a "flat tire", but it's not slowing him down) ....... buenas!



This week was very tiring!! This week, I learned so much..... I am one tired puppy... so started out on Monday, I rolled my ankle super bad, I thought I had broken it but, thank goodness I didn't! But let's just say its very bruised and was very swollen hahha.. But after I got it checked out, we called President Ware and told him, and he was saying to take it easy and what not and I told him nah President, it won't stop us.... and i was just trying to be a good sport but... hahha the spirit guided us this week, Hah, we have ten people with a baptismal date now, we have will have five baptisms this weekend:) and we had so many awesome experiences!:) We brought Juan Manuel to a lesson and with his testimony we put another family on date to be baptized and they all came to church. We had two families in church
yesterday!!! It was awesome! I also got to find out how Juan has such a strong testimony, he had a vision of the Savior coming to him with Joseph Smith.. It was a very cool week. and a week before I met Juan and his family that are going to be baptized this week, I was praying to find a Spanish family that I can see them all get baptized and have a relationship with them and that they would remember me and, bam found them, and I told Juan that and we had a good talk and he wants to come to Utah when I am home and he wants to meet everyone in Utah:) Juan Manuel also got the Priesthood yesterday, so he will baptize his family. I am so excited for this week:) I know the Lord God lives, I know he answers prayers. I know that this is his work:)

Oh and our mission will be dividing again! July first I'll be home.. but still very cool:)

I love you all

Love Elder Chase