Hello!

Sorry I'm short on time, I had a great time talking to many of you on Christmas! Thank you so much! and those of you who I didn't see I will soon! Time is getting short... I only have four transfers left! But I'm giving it all to the Lord! So I won't be able to explain much because of time, but my companion is now the Assistant to the President so I have been with out a comp for a few days now and will be until Wednesday! I will be receiving a new zone leader so that will be fun, his name is Elder Hooper! We had only three of Juan's family be baptized this week, the other two should be on their way! But I am excited for them! It was amazing, Juan baptized his wife and we
were worried for him because he can't read and couldn't remember the prayer but he got in the water and just read it right off the wall! It was a miracle we have been seeing them so often! I know that God lives and loves us all. Never doubt and when you are tempted to believe it don't believe him, Satan is powerless, if we keep him that way.

I love you all! Have a great new years! Be safe and know that i'll be praying for ya!


Love Elder Chase