FELIZ ano nuevo!!

Well, this week was a long one! But it was good! I had half the week, without a companion! But I finally got one! Ha, his name is Elder Hooper, he is pretty young, he hasn't been out over a year yet, so its good to have a younger companion:) He is from Mesa, Arizona. 

So this week we saw some miracles we have two more people on date as of last night! And we also had a couple of really good lessons with two other families that all came to church! It was awesome!

So this week I had a cool experience. So since I didn't have a companion, I took Juan Manuel out with me, our new convert! So I'll be honest, sometimes Juan goes a little over board so I was kinda worried about him being with me all night but it turned out great! Haha, so we had three lessons together but the last one was the best! We had a lesson with a guy and his wife, their names are Omar and Elizabeth. They are super awesome! So me and Elder Christensen, we talked to them a while back in like August and she was a total jerk, she didn't want anything to do with us, and she wouldn't even let us pray with her. So we just gave her a card that had a little picture of Jesus. So then we come back last week, and we have talked to them a few times and they just are being nice it seemed but after watching the restoration video she told us me something super cool! She said that when we gave her the card she threw it away because she said "I am Catholic and I don't need this kids teaching me. But, then last week some time she started noticing a change in her husband since we have been coming over and she prayed to have help, and she had a dream of the same Jesus on the card we gave her giving her a blessing with his hands on her head, and she knew she needed to learn from us, and that she needs to change. It was so cool!!! It was so cool to see someone come through from a small act of Missionary work like giving a card of Jesus. This is the second time this has happen! By small and simple things great things are brought to pass! :)

I love being a Missionary!

I love you all! Share what you know:) They need it..

Love Elder Chase