So this week we had a few awesome lessons, we also had a ton of meetings and planning and stuff, and my companion was pretty stressed out. But we talked and figured it out! That lady, Elizabeth asked me in a lesson this week of how I felt when she rejected us the first time, and why I came back. and I told her its because God loves you and we felt that love so we waiting until it was time and when we came, she had finished her prayer asking for help.
It was a great week, we had a lot of meetings and planning but it was good! I feel the Lord helping me stretch me to prepare for the rest of forever!
Please always strive to follow the Lord's plan!
Just trust him even if its hard, because there is no effort wasted! none.
and a cool quote I heard this week! "Confidence is the outward expression of ones faith:) "
Love Elder Chase