This week was awesome, we had a lot of lessons we had three families in church, and we had interviews with President Ware! This weekend it will be Val's birthday, ( happy birthday i love you :) ) and also Juan Manuel's Daughters will be baptized so I am super happy for them!~ It will be super cool to see where they are all baptized, it will be awesome to come back in a year and see them come through the Temple! I love Missionary work!
So has everyone been reading the Book of Mormon lately? daily?
Just checking:)
Well, I don't have a lot of time, but know that the Plan of Salvation should always be taught within the Family, have it be a focus in the Family. It will strengthen us, and if anything ever were to happen all of us including little ones would be ready to endure. Because when one understands the atoning sacrifice of our Savior, it brings loving assurance that He loves you, and knows and understand.
I hope everyone strives to improve then spiritual understanding of the atonement:) and if you read this and say I do understand it, study it and you will learn more and realize that we are and forever will be indebted to him. Love him with all your might, for he has engraved us on the palms of his hands and He knows you, I promise:)
Love Elder Chase