buenas dias!:)
It was a great, long, hard week! I learned a lot. We have a new awesome zone, and they are all ready to work.. We had to plan and do a lot of meetings this week, but we have seen a lot of changes in peoples hearts! Especially the Urtiz Family they have changed immensely, especially Brother Urtiz. It is awesome to see. They should be getting married here soon, and baptized! They came to church and are loving it, he quit drinking, and they are being blessed! Benito and Analilia will be baptized with Javier and hopefully Maria on the 28th so hopefully they go through with it. Please be praying for them! We are so excited for them!
Four months from today, I'll be home! Which is crazy but, after serving twenty months, I really have gained a true testimony of obedience. No matter what, the Lord asks of me, I would do it. If he asked me to never come home, I wouldn't. Obedience is the the test of our Faith and the chance we have to give Heavenly Father and the Savior what they ask of us, which is everything, or at least to be willing to.
The Prophet Joseph Smith said several months before his death, "The object with me is to obey & teach others to obey God in just what he tells us to do, it mattereth not whether the principle is popular or unpopular. I will always maintain a true principle even if I Stand alone in it." (TPJS, p. 332).
I know that this Church is true, because we have a Prophet whose interaction with the Savior is daily and he holds the keys of the kingdom of Heaven. The authority of the Priesthood is with us, as long as we stay worthy of it. I know that the Savior loves us, and we will receive a recompense of all the righteous things we do here. Never be afraid to be obedient. When we are the Savior is closer then ever!
I love you all!
Love Elder Chase