This week there wasn't a whole lot that happened! But we do have a baptism of Benito and Analilia, so please be praying for them! Also other news, is that I will be staying in Pasco for another six weeks:) I'm pretty excited about that!:)


But, I want to bear my testimony this week:)
I know that God lives, I know that His Son is in constant conversation with the Prophet. I know for a fact that they have a plan for each of us, here or on the other side. I know that if we make mistakes or our loved ones do, Heavenly Father loves us enough to give everyone enough time to come into the light. I know that if we follow the spirit, our desires will be answered. I know that God hears our prayers. Be patient, the Lord is with us. If we just are patient we will realize how much He is with us. Seek him, by first doing everything he asks of us, then along the way he will answer your questions.
TRUST HIM :) 

I love you all.

Love Elder Chase