This week was a long one, we ended up getting our transfer info before Saturday so we had a whole week to think about it. My companion is being transferred and I will be receiving one last companion! His name is Elder Hudson! I am excited! I am going to give the Lord my last best shot!
So this week, we found a few new people, but the best one was probably a guy named Juan, he is on date he seems pretty promising we are hoping for the best for him! The Gonzalez family have been sick all week so we haven't been able to meet with them, which is very frustrating... but we will this week! Satan is always working just as hard as us... He just doesn't sleep. but the Good Lord will always win!
So this week I have started to go through the New Testament and highlight everything that Jesus says. I have seen very many cool patterns and habits that the Lord has. I am trying to use them myself, but I want all of us to think about and read, how we can better ourselves through the example of Jesus, He has so much to offer us even through his words.
This coming week, even these last three weeks are going to be crazy! This week we are preparing for our zone to be split! That should be fun... ha but we will see where the Lord and the Spirit take us!
Please pray for us, and our investigators!
I love you all!
Mothers, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! :)
Love , Elder Chase!