" Treat others as we would like Heaven to treat us"

Another week passed, crazy with only Five to go... I will enjoy them while they last:) this past week, we have had the chance to teach many lessons! But as far as finding people that are ready to commit to the Lord and make covenants with him, we haven't had any luck. We did have a few lessons with a guy named Daniel, please pray for him he has been doing so well, but then he missed church and we haven't been able to get in contact with him. We are hoping we will. Please pray for him!

This week I titled the email " Treat others as we would like Heaven to treat us" In the scriptures we are taught that we will receive the same judgement that we give and the same mercy that we give. It made me think a lot. How many times have we or others we know been offended by something someone has said or done? How many times do we unrighteous judge others? How many times are we not as merciful as we should be?

I have asked myself those questions a lot the past few days. I know that the Savior going to be asking and judging me a lot more the things that i did for others, rather then how great or heroic i was. the happiest times and the most fulfilling times I have had during my service as a missionary has been trying to treat others the best I can, and the way I did it was by putting the individual always before me. The reason why I share this is because all these things are expressions and actions of charity, and as Moroni and Paul have said if we are found with out charity on the last day, We Are Nothing.

i wanted to invite everyone to join me to be more mindful to lift those around us up, and share the true love we have for them, and the Savior who so loved us! I hope we all can do this, just take the time to imagine the lives that would change or that would be saved by YOUR kindness, you going out of your way, to show love to others.

I promise as you do this, YOU WILL BE BLESSED.. you will be found at the last day, that you will be like him.. :)

Moroni 7

Love Elder Chase