Prayer of Faith!

This week was crazy! I am glad it is over! We had to go to meetings, meetings, and more meetings. We also had to go to the hospital to visit a Missionary who was shot in the Head with a pellet gun (dont worry, he is okay), it was a miracle that everything was alright. Then we had to plan a meeting and drive alot... but it was a week that I learned a lot from the meetings.

I am going to share a principle that we all should remember and learn. Then share a miracle from it. So we were taught about how if we are going to have a "Prayer of Faith", we must have a one thing that is very important straight that is we, when praying we must have faith in Christ, NOT, the fruit or thing we desire. This principle hit me very hard, and I have been trying to apply it in every prayer. We must trust and focus on Christ and his capabilities, not in the desired blessing. When we do this the Lords' will is easier accepted, and miracles and blessings, and answered prayers come.
Story of this is that this week, we didn't have a lot of time to proselyte but we spent most of it, trying to work with Daniel, who is on date to be baptized on the 30th of may. We can honestly say we did all in our power, we ended up losing contact with him Friday and Saturday... we went by with our last effort Sunday morning and he was not there... We went to church praying with our faith in Jesus not in that he would come to church. and..... He came! :) The miracle came because we had faith in what Christ could do not the desired blessing.

This is a principle that I hope we all can use, and will use:)

I come home pretty soon... if anyone has any job openings or have heard of any please let me know !

Love Elder Chase