This week was a long week, we had a lot of meetings and a lot of stuggles. but the Lord has a plan, and we are going to jump in head first! I want to make my last three weeks some of the strongest :)
I have realized that Charity is ever thing. I have the Goal to seek this gift of God constantly these last three weeks. So when I come home I will be like him.
This week we have had some disappointments, but it was good for us. Daniel will need to be bumped back a week for his baptism. We are striving hard to find those that are ready. We are also searching to become and do all that the Savior would have us do. That is what this life is about doing what he would have us do, to become like him, so we can return to him. this is his work, he will use our finite efforts to bless others, and help us be apart!
We are so blessed to have the God we worship, also be our loving heavenly Father who desires the best for us.
I want to have everyone seek everyday to realize how blessed we are for being a child of God, to realize how blessed we are to be even a part of his great work.
One day we will be like and with him :)
Love Always,
Elder Chase